Asics nursing shoes are the perfect solution to those seeking to invest in a pair of shoes that are not only athletic but are also stylish and extremely comfortable. Asics Nursing Shoes are designed keeping in mind the requirements of healthcare professionals who are always on the go and thus require ultimate comfort and support from their shoes to last them long and exhausting working hours.
Healthcare professionals, including nurses, by virtue of their job, typically find themselves on their feet at all times and this makes the requirement to find the perfect pair of shoes an important aspect to consider. This is because a pair of shoes that would provide support for a whole day long would not only affect the wellbeing of their feet but also the health of their spine and hip.
A good pair of shoes should aptly fit the width of a person’s feet as well as provide sufficient arch support to provide for the natural shape of the feet. This becomes especially important because in a high standard environment such as a nursing environment, healthcare professionals are required to lift, carry, push, pull and run around all day long.
Asics nursing shoes provide for a variety of designs and models for their customers to choose from and caters to the needs and requirements of both men and women and comes in varying sizes so you will surely find the one that best suits your aesthetic. Additionally, Asics Nursing Shoes also come in a variety of price ranges which will help you decide your pair of Asics Nursing Shoes depending on your budget.
Walking or running for long hours requires some form of cushioning in your footwear and Asics Nursing Shoes come with GEL, Forefoot Cushioning, which provides a high level of support as well as the comfort which healthcare professionals such as nurses will find extremely helpful. Further, Asics Nursing Shoes caters to the requirements of healthcare professionals in various ways through a multitude of shoe models and designs that serve different purposes. Asics Nursing Shoes has shoes whose outsoles are made out of AHAR rubber material. This makes the shoe highly durable and also increases its slip resistance by giving it a good under sole grip and making it resistant to even substances such as oil.
Another advantage Asics Nursing Shoes have is being a more lightweight alternative to the general footwear used by healthcare professionals which are clogs. Clogs are easier to disinfect after working a shift, but are quite bulky in nature and thus make it an option that is not the best suited for long shifts which put the lower extremities of healthcare professionals and nurses under a lot of pressure and stress.
Some of Asics Nursing Shoes that are of the Gel kind are characterized by a fuzegel midsole which is essentially a newer kind of gel cushioning technology which is made from the combination of gel and foam and thus creates a cushiony and lightweight feel of support that is aimed at providing shock absorption to the rear parts of the feet. This, in turn, results in the forefoot to regularly bounce back.
Further, Asics Nursing Shoes also have what is called a fluid ride midsole. The fluid ride is responsible for providing for the shift and the bounce back properties of the shoe which results in higher durability levels and also accounts for the cushioning properties with reduced weight on them. Asics Nursing Shoes also have a fluid fitted upper. This Asics technology of fluid fitted upper couples stretch reinforcements with a stretch mesh that is multidirectional. This, in turn, creates a glove like feel to the user by adapting to the person’s natural shape of the feet and giving it a more fitted user experience that seems like it was customized.
Asics Nursing Shoes’ fluid fit mesh is a mesh surface that has been reinforced partially through the use of material that is not elastic. This, in essence, allows for those portions of the shoe that are elastic to be able to stretch in accordance to the natural changing of the shape of your foot as you walk around all day. This generally provides a high level of comfort which is definitely something healthcare professionals such as nurses require. This is a great addition to such a shoe which makes it a preferable choice for healthcare professionals such as nurses.
The Asics Nursing Shoe also has a multitude of other such fascinating and crucial technologies which include a heel clutching system technology, fluid ride module as well as the impact guidance system. This myriad of technologies provides for the support, comfort, bounce and cushion that the Asics Nursing Shoes seek to provide in their footwear.
However, with the Asics Nursing Shoes, durability seems to be a problem as reviewed by numerous customers. They say that the Asics Nursing Shoes have a trend of wearing out pretty quickly and do not last very long, given the price you pay for them. This is often the reason purchasing an Asics Nursing Shoe would not be the easiest on the wallet and might lead to repeated investments in the shoes.
Let us look at the pros and cons of investing in a pair of Asics Nursing Shoes, especially from the point of view of healthcare professionals such as nurses.
- As mentioned, Asics Nursing Shoes have wonderfully engineered shoe technology that means an ultimate fitting and excellent levels of comfort.
- Surprisingly, the Asics Nursing Shoes are also beneficial for those who suffer from over pronation. This is a condition where the arch of the foot collapses downward or even inward to an excessive degree. Thus, such healthcare professionals such as nurses that suffer with the condition would impliedly require high degrees of comfort which Asics Nursing Shoes are sure to provide.
- Asics Nursing Shoes are cushioned and comforting which facilitate long working hours that involve a lot of standing and moving around and constantly being on your feet.
- Made of materials such as leather and synthetic that provide for the necessary comfort levels and are also of good quality.
- Asics Nursing Shoes come in a number of styles, designs and colors which will suit the aesthetic of many healthcare professionals. Additionally, they also come in a multitude of models that are designed to suit different needs which gives nurses and other healthcare professionals an abundance of choice and that will also perfectly suit their needs.
- They have a number of price ranges that will suit the budgets of many nurses and healthcare professionals.
- Asics Nursing Shoes see a trend of not being the most durable brand and would require constant replacement that comes at short intervals. Asics Nursing Shoes wear out pretty easily.
- The pricing of Asics Nursing Shoes is a tad bit higher than some other nursing shoe brands and might not suit the budgets of all nursing and healthcare professionals.
- Asics Nursing Shoes can be wide in the toe box which might be slightly uncomfortable and might cause some irritation to the feet.
- Generally a little smaller than expected and thus users have to remember to buy Asics Nursing Shoes that are one size larger than their regular shoe size.
- Asics as a brand does not generally offer a whole lot of options in each style when it comes to sizes. They generally have small size ranges for most models and thus one might have to wait for their size to be available.
Asics Nursing Shoes are an excellent option for those nurses and other healthcare professionals who would require the comfort that come from nursing clogs that are slightly better designed, but also want the jazz from the sporty look along with its associated performance of such a sporty and athletic shoe.
Since Asics Nursing Shoes are also pretty budget friendly in most cases, if not all, they are slowly becoming an increasingly popular choice by nurses and other healthcare professionals as nursing shoes. With highly sophisticated and technically engineered systems for cushioning and insoles that provide a soothing effect on the feet that are coupled with some cool looks, Asics Nursing Shoes are becoming the go to option for many nurses who work long and exhausting shifts. Asics Nursing Shoes with their designing, can keep you on the go all through your shift while moving pain free and comfortable.
Asics Nursing Shoes keep in mind users that might have certain feet conditions such as plantar fasciitis and over pronation. Asics Nursing Shoes are designed to keep such users suffering with such foot conditions comfortable and going for long periods of time. Since Asics Nursing Shoes are basically athletic and sport shoes, they are generally best designed to even be nursing shoes as it allows for a lot of movement that comes with a lot of support and comfort.
Asics Nursing Shoes are known to provide great stability and gripping. Thus, nurses and other healthcare professionals who find themselves running around tiled floors do not have to worry too much about losing grip which might lead them to slipping and falling over. Asics Nursing Shoes also have a bridge like structure on the inside which helps support and maintain the natural shape of the foot, which in turn, provides for comfort and reduces muscle fatigue.
asics Nursing Shoes also come with shock absorbing gel surfaces which keep your feet safe when repeatedly running across different kinds of surfaces such as cement floors and tiled floors.
There are many designs available for men and women both, and a few of them are listed below-
ASICS Gel Nimbus 21 Athletic Shoes
The ASICS Gel Nimbus 21 Athletic Shoes is a unisex model of athletic shoes that make for great nursing shoes given their design and make for both men and women.
- Its synthetic make renders it a highly durable nursing shoe
- Provides good support and cushions the feet
- It has a good value for money
- Available in a wide range of sizes and colors
- Slightly expensive
- Only has about 180 days of warranty
ASICS Gel Kayano 26 Athletic Shoes
The ASICS Gel Kayano 26 Athletic Shoes are nursing shoes for women and have a rubber sole which adds to the comfort. Available in a variety of sizes and colors, it is one of the top picks, especially for those with flat feet.
- Uses IGS technology along with other kinds of expert ideas such as Foam lyte and propel technology
- Includes a duomax support system to improve stability and posture
- Fitting is not always very comfortable
ASICS Gel Cumulus 21 Athletic Shoes
The ASICS Gel Cumulus 21 Athletic Shoes make for reliable nursing shoes for men and is made of high quality materials to increase durability. Like other ASICS nursing shoes, this too is available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- Provides for proper ventilation to increase comfort
- Uses IGS technology combined with GEL and foam propel technologies
- Provides ample stability and improves posture
- It is very expensive and may not suit the budget of many nurses
Asics Women’s Gel-Tactic 2 Volleyball Shoe
The Asics Women’s Gel-Tactic 2 Volleyball Shoe has an upper open mesh for comfort and breathability. It is made of quality materials which allow it to be highly durable. The trusstic technology makes the shoe light and easy to walk with for long hours.
- Seamless design and make reduces irritation of the skin
- Wide range of colors and sizes
- Lightweight and durable
- The toe spacing is relatively smaller
- The soles of the shoe sometimes peel off
Asics Women’s Gel-Tactic 2 Volleyball Shoe
The Asics Women’s Gel-Tactic 2 Volleyball Shoe has a solid rubber sole that provides additional grip to prevent slipping. It also features a GEL technology for extra support. Its versatility allows it to be used for a variety of events.
- Many options for colors and designs
- Highly comfortable and supporting
- Improves posture and stability due to rubber soles
- It is meant for those with flat feet only
- Midsole is relatively smaller
- There is not much space for the toes
The Bottom Line
Thus, according to your comfort, it is quintessential to choose the right pair of shoes and Asics Nursing Shoes can help you with just that as they are considered one of the top picks for sport related activities and who is to say running all through the hospital for the entire duration of a shift is not sporty enough!