When we talk about shoes, there are only a few brands that come into our minds. One of such brands is Skechers. Today we are going to talk about the best selling shoes from Skechers that are known as “Felton Albie”. Now, you must have heard of shoes that are good for running, while other shoes that are suitable for work. However, the best thing about Felton Albie shoes is that they are suitable for both work and neutral running. Another great thing about these shoes is their price. Skechers made these shoes specifically for people who are looking for affordable multipurpose shoes.
Let’s discuss some of the most prominent features of Skechers Felton Albie shoes.
Overview – Skechers Women’s Work Relaxed Fit Shoes
These shoes come in 2 colors, Black and white. The materials used for manufacturing Skechers Felton Albie shoes consist of synthetic leather and rubber. These materials are guaranteed to ensure the durability and longevity of the product. Since the company claims that these are also suitable for work, they installed a memory foam beneath the footbed that will keep your feet comfortable even if your work involves standing for hours.
In terms of weight, these Felton Albie shoes are neither lightweight nor heavy. We would say that the weight is just about perfect to keep you comfortable all day long. If you are someone with wide feet, you will be glad to know that these shoes consist of a wide toe box, providing you enough room to easily bend and twist your toes.
As we’ve already mentioned, these shoes are designed for both work and running purposes, there might be a few features that are missing in Felton Albie. However, with prices as affordable as these, there isn’t much to complain about.
Now that we have gone through some of the basics of Skechers Women’s Work shoes, it’s time to move on to the next section where we will discuss some of its pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
Here’s the list of all the positive factors about these shoes.
- Trusted brand: If you’re a shoe enthusiast, you must have heard of Skechers. This company has been selling high-quality shoes for a wide range of purposes for almost 3 decades. Their products have thousands of positive reviews and the fan community consists of millions of users from all around the world.
- Affordable: These shoes come with a price tag starting from $27 and can go as high as $95. This is relatively cheap if compared to the other shoes in this range and quality.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 26 different sizes, covering almost all types of feet and age groups.
- Slip-resistant: Skechers women’s work relaxed shoes consist of slip-resistant soles, making it easy for the users to work over slippery and wet surfaces.
- Poor customer support: Some buyers complained that it seems impossible to get hold of anyone from the company to answer queries related to refund or replacement of the order. It’s a shame that Skechers being such a major and reputable shoe brand, isn’t taking customer service seriously.
- Not very durable: According to some buyers, the shoes are not durable and the sole peels off in just a few months. This indicates that these shoes may only be good for someone who’s planning to wear them occasionally.
- Limited colors: The worst part about these shoes is that it only comes in 2 colors, black and white. This is probably a big turn-off for many potential buyers. On the bright side, black and white are the most sold colors for shoes.
- Heavy: Since these shoes are only designed for casual use, they are not as lightweight as some running and jogging shoes from other brands are.
- No shock absorption: Unlike other shoes from Skechers, these don’t have the shock-absorbing ability, making these almost unwearable for jogging, running, and intense workouts involving leg activity.
- Nothing special: Unlike other shoes from Skechers, these shoes don’t contain any special features that make them stand out. However, this is to be expected in this price range. The higher you go in terms of price, the more features you would be able to avail yourself of.
- Not washable: These shoes are not suitable for water-wash. Washing them would result in deteriorating the quality and looks.
- No odor control: Some buyers complained that these shoes can get very sweaty, resulting in permanent odor.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, the combined weight of both shoes is 24.4 ounces, which is roughly 1.52 pounds or 0.76 pounds per shoe.
Q. Where are Skechers Women’s Work Relaxed Fit shoes made?
Although Skechers is an American company, its manufacturing center is located in China. This means that these shoes are made in China.
Q. Is there a refund policy? If yes, how does it work?
Yes, there is a refund policy that states that your item can be refunded or replaced if it hasn’t been used. So, if you believe that you’ve got the wrong size, you should ask for a replacement as soon as possible. Moreover, the refund deals are handled by the vendors and they may take additional fees.
Verdict – Should you buy Skechers Women’s Work Relaxed Fit Shoes?
Let’s start by rating the product. Although, Skechers Women’s work relaxed fit indicates that it has an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, if we were to rate these shoes, we would give it only 3 stars. The main reason is that these shoes don’t come with any special features and are only suitable for casual use. However, it depends upon who you ask. If you’re someone who doesn’t plan to buy these shoes for intense activity, then Skechers Women’s work relaxed shoes might be a good option for you. Furthermore, buying these shoes, you’ll probably spend a fraction of the price that you’ll pay for any other multipurpose shoes. These are worth every cent. Good luck!