Some buyers are under the impression that the products from well reputable brands would always be expensive. Although it’s usually true, that’s not always the case. For instance, if you’re a shoe enthusiast, you must have heard of Adidas. Adidas is one of the biggest shoe brands in the world and they are known for their high-quality products and innovation in the shoe industry. Despite this, they usually come up with the most competitive prices for their products. Today we are going to talk about one of the best-selling running shoes by Adidas.
These shoes are known as Cloudfoam pure and it beats the majority of running shoes offered by other brands in terms of pricing, quality, and features. Let’s discuss some of the most prominent features of Adidas women’s Cloudfoam pure running shoes.
Overview – Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes
These shoes come in 39 different colors and the materials used for manufacturing include durable fabric and rubber. As you may agree, comfort is probably the most important factor for running shoes. Well, when it comes to Cloudfoam pure, you don’t have to worry about comfort because these shoes contain a thick layer of Cloudfoam beneath the footbed (hence the name).
Moreover, the fabric is stretchy and breathable, keeping your feet dry at all times.
These shoes are also one of the lightest running shoes in the market, ensuring enhanced grip and making your run smoother and effective. Lastly, the stretchability would allow you to wear these shoes for hours without any sort of discomfort or foot stress.
Now that we’ve gone through the specs, let’s highlight some of its pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
- Trusted Brand: Whether you are a shoe enthusiast or not, you must have heard of Adidas. This company has been selling high-quality shoes for a wide range of purposes for over 7 decades. Their products have thousands of positive reviews and the fan community consists of millions of users from all around the world.
- Refund policy: These shoes come with a refund policy. If you believe that you’ve received the wrong size or a defective item, don’t worry because Adidas has got you covered. Just make sure that the shoes are in unused condition. Moreover, some vendors may ask for additional fees for issuing the refund or replacement.
- Affordable: It’s rare to see shoe brands offering running shoes at such affordable rates. This deal gets even better if the shoes are by one of the most renowned brands in the world. This means you can get high-quality running shoes without breaking your budget.
- Washable: Adidas women’s Cloudfoam pure running shoes are made up of synthetic fabric that can easily be washed. Now you don’t have to worry about running on a muddy track. Just a quick wash and your shoes will be as good as new.
- Synthetic fabric: The fabric used for manufacturing these shoes is durable enough to withstand tear, bending, and stretching. Doesn’t matter if you are a heavy-duty user, the fabric would ensure that your shoes last longer.
- Stretchable: The stretchability enhances user comfort and eliminates sizing issues for wide feet.
- Extra cushioning: Extra cushioning allows keeping the heels comfortable while running, increases the overall foot grip, and reduces other common issues such as foot straining.
- Breathable: The breathability allows you to keep your feet dry and prevents excess sweating. Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about the footbed becoming too hot. Reduced sweat would also prevent odor.
- Multiple colors: Adidas women’s Cloudfoam running shoes come in 48 different colors. Yes! You read that right. This is probably the highest number of colors that you can find in the market. This can be a great deal for someone who likes having a wide range of color options to choose from.
- Multiple sizes: Not only do these shoes come in a wide range of different colors, but they also have 18 different sizes, covering all feet types and age groups. Now you don’t have to worry about not finding the perfect fit for your feet.
- Not slip-resistant: With so many amazing features, it would have been great if these shoes also had a slip-resistant sole. Unfortunately, these shoes may not be the ideal option if you’re worried about slipping over tiled or other slippery surfaces.
- Not very durable: Some buyers complained that the soles peeled off just after a few weeks. Adidas women’s Cloudfoam may not be the best option if you’re a professional running or planning to use these for hiking.
- Poor customer support: Despite being one of the biggest shoe brands in the world, it’s a shame that Adidas doesn’t offer good customer support. Many buyers complained that it took them days or even weeks to receive any answer to their queries.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, each shoe weighs roughly 6 ounces or 0.375 pounds. This translates into 0.75 pounds for a pair. This is a fraction of the average shoe weight which is 1.6 pounds/pair.
Q. How wide is the toe box?
The toe box is wide enough and you won’t have any sizing issues due to stretchable fabric.
Q. Are these shoes also suitable for hiking?
No! These shoes are specifically designed for running or jogging. Using them for hiking would probably tear the fabric apart or damage the soles.
Q. Where are Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes made?
Although Adidas is a german company, most of its products are manufactured in China.
Verdict – Should you buy Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes?
The sales page indicates an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of five and we agree with this. It’s rare to see such high-quality products at such prices by a company as big as Adidas. Adidas women’s Cloudfoam pure running shoes fulfill most of the buyer’s requirements and we believe that it’s worth every cent. It would have been great if these were slip-resistant but the price makes up for it.