Our work lives often become very exhausting especially when the work involves standing up on your feet for hours. In such a scenario, the least we can do is to find a comfortable pair of work shoes. Something that could at least reduce our foot stress and provide comfort. This can help us to become more productive and motivated to continue the same routine without burning out.
Today we are going to talk about work shoes for women that are offered by Dansko – one of the most reputable shoe brands in the world. The name of these shoes is Dansko women’s Patti clogs. Let’s discuss some of the basic specs of these clogs.
Overview – Dansko Women’s Patti Clogs
These shoes come in 3 different colors and the materials used for manufacturing Dansko women’s Patti clogs consist of waterproof leather and rubber. These clogs contain a detachable footbed, allowing you to easily replace them with new ones if they ever get deteriorated. Patti clogs are integrated with triple density footbeds and arch support that will reduce the intensity of shock, keeping your feet safe and comfortable at all times.
The insides of these shoes are made up of Dupont Sorona fiber that will keep your feet dry and prevent odor issues.
Let’s move forward to the next section where we will discuss some of the pros and cons of women’s Patti clogs.
Pros and Cons
- Reputable brand: Dansko is an American shoe company that started in 1990. That right, they have been in the shoe business for over 30 years. No wonder they are recognized as one of the best shoe companies in the world. Their products are loved by millions of users around the globe and they are known for their high-quality items.
- Multiple sizes: Dansko women’s Patti clogs come in 7 different sizes. Although the sizing options are less than what many other brands offer, it’s important to note that these clogs are specifically designed for adults and should cover most foot types in the targeted age groups.
- Waterproof upper: These shoes contain a waterproof upper so you no longer have to worry about accidentally spilling water or coffee on these clogs. This feature would ensure the quality and longevity of the product.
- Shock absorption: This feature reduces foot stress while jogging, running, and jumping. No matter how hard you go on your feet, these shoes are guaranteed to keep your feet comfortable and reduce the risk of foot strain.
- Odor control: The materials used for manufacturing these clogs and the design would keep your feet dry, eliminating common issues such as excessive sweat, burning feet, and odor.
- Also suitable for flat feet: Some buyers mentioned that these clogs are very comfortable for flat feet.
- Not slip-resistant: Although Dansko has mentioned on the sales page that these shoes are slip-resistant, however, some users complained that it’s not true. One of the users stated that he slipped and fell multiple times walking down the wet road.
- No refund policy: There is no indication of the refund policy on the Dansko Women’s Patti Clogs sales page. This could be a problem for some buyers, especially if you receive a damaged or incorrect product.
- Sizing issue: The most common complaint by the buyers was that they received an incorrect size. To prevent such a scenario, we recommend that you get in touch with the seller and discuss these things before placing your order. This usually happens when the seller is suddenly out of stock for any particular size and hasn’t updated the sales page.
- Not very durable: According to some buyers, the shoes are not durable and the sole peels off in just a few months. This indicates that these shoes may only be good for someone who’s planning to wear them occasionally.
- Expensive: Dansko Women’s Patti Clogs start with a price tag of $113 and can go as high as $261. This is way more than an average buyer is willing to spend on shoes. Don’t get us wrong, people do spend hundreds of dollars on footwear but many other brands are offering the same specs and quality for a fraction of this price.
- Limited colors: The worst part about these shoes is that it only comes in 3 colors, black, mahogany, and navy. This is probably a big turn-off for many potential buyers.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, the pair of Dansko women’s Patti clogs weighs roughly 2 pounds. This is a bit more than the average weight of clogs which is 1.6 pounds.
Q. Where are Dansko Women’s Patti Clogs manufactured?
80% of Dansko shoes (including these) are made in China.
Q. Are these shoes washable?
These shoes are made up of waterproof materials so it’s not possible to wash these clogs. However, if you need to clean these clogs, you may try rubbing off the dirt using a wet cloth.
Q. Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
Although these clogs contain all factors that are needed for hiking, it may still not be a good option to wear these for hiking. That’s because clogs are most suitable to be worn at work.
Verdict – Should you buy Dansko Women’s Patti Clogs?
The sales page indicates an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. However, if we were to rate these shoes, we would give them 3 stars. This is because these shoes are missing out on some very important features such as durability, slip-resistance, color options, etc. Yet, they are still one of the most expensive clogs by Dansko. If you browse through the internet, you will easily be able to find clogs with the same set of features at a fraction of this price. Considering these factors, we believe that these shoes are overpriced. That being said, women’s Patti clogs may sound like a good option if you’re already a fan of Dansko work shoes. There’s no doubt that Dansko products (including these clogs) are high quality.