Buying shoes online can sometimes become frustrating. With millions of options to choose from, the buyers often get confused about where to start from. Without proper research about the shoes, there’s always a risk of getting ripped off. To protect yourself from such scenarios, it’s best not to just carefully research the product but also compare similar items. Sure, it can be frustrating and time-consuming. For this reason, we are reviewing one of the best-selling shoes from one of the biggest shoe brands in the world. The name of these shoes is Classic Renaissance Sneakers and they are offered by Reebok.
Let’s quickly discuss some of the most prominent specs of Classic Renaissance Sneakers.
Overview – Reebok Women’s Classic Renaissance Sneakers
These shoes come in 3 different colors and the materials used for manufacturing Reebok women’s classic renaissance sneakers consist of synthetic leather and rubber. These materials would ensure the durability and longevity of the shoes. Unlike the majority of running shoes out there, these consist of a shiny upper. This can be a good and a bad thing depending on who you ask. For instance, the materials are not suitable for washing but can be easily cleaned using standard shoe polish.
In terms of weight, these are not the lightest shoes in the market but are almost the average weight for running shoes. This will ensure satisfactory grip for runners.
Lastly, these shoes contain a memory tech foam beneath the footbed that ensures maximum comfort for runners at all times.
Now that we have covered the basic specs, let’s highlight some of the pros and cons of Classic Renaissance Sneakers.
Pros and Cons
Here’s the list of all the positive factors about these shoes.
- Refund policy: The best thing about Reebok is that you don’t have to worry about getting an incorrect item and not being able to get a refund or replacement for that item. You can easily ask the seller to replace your delivery in case you got the wrong size or a damaged product. Just make sure that the shoes are still in unused condition. Moreover, it’s important to note that some vendors may charge additional fees for replacement.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 6 different sizes. Although this is way less than what Reebok offers for other shoe models, you will most likely be covered if you are an adult.
- A high number of positive ratings: Reebok women’s classic Renaissance sneakers have been positively rated by thousands of buyers from all around the world. This indicates that the buyers are mostly satisfied with their purchases.
- Trusted brand: Whether you are a shoe enthusiast or not, you must have heard positively about Reebok and its products. Reebok is a British-American company and they have been in the shoe business for over 6 decades. The company has a loyal customer base consisting of millions of users from all around the world.
- Affordable: It’s rare to see a renowned brand offering its products at such an affordable price. These shoes start with a price tag of $60 and the price may get a bit higher depending upon the vendor you choose. It’s still a pretty good deal considering the quality it offers.
Here’s the list of all negative aspects of Classic Renaissance Sneakers.
- Average weight: Reebok is known for manufacturing lightweight shoes that are ideal for jogging and running. These shoes, however, come at a pretty standard weight.
- Limited colors: Not having a color variation is a big turn-off for many potential buyers. These shoes only come in different shades of white, making them suitable for only athletic purposes.
- Poor customer support: A company as big as Reebok needs to manage and deal with its customer queries. However, that’s not true for Reebok. If anything goes wrong with your order, you might end up spending days or even weeks to get a refund or replacement.
- Not washable: The materials used for manufacturing these shoes are not suitable for washing. If you decide to water-wash these, it may result in deterioration of the product.
- No shock absorption: Since these shoes are mostly designed for running and jogging purposes, it’s shocking to see that Reebok Women’s classic renaissance sneakers don’t have shock absorption features. This increases the risk of foot strain or other similar problems.
- No odor control: Some buyers complained that the insoles get very hot and moist, resulting in heavy foot sweat and ultimately resulting in permanent odor.
- Not slip-resistant: Another bad thing about these shoes is that they are not slip-resistant. Some buyers complained that they slipped off while going for a quick jog. You need to be very careful with selecting the right type of jogging or running track.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
No, these are not the ideal shoes if you’re looking for something to match your hiking needs. Reebok women’s classic renaissance sneakers are only good for walking. Using these shoes for hiking may result in tearing the soles.
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, each shoe weighs around 11 ounces which translates into 0.68 pounds per shoe or roughly 1.36 pounds for a pair.
Q. Where are Reebok Women’s Classic Renaissance Sneakers made?
Reebok women’s classic renaissance sneakers are made in the US.
Verdict – Should you buy Reebok Women’s Classic Renaissance Sneakers?
The sales page indicates an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5. However, if we were to rate these shoes, we would give them 3.5 stars. This is because these shoes are missing some of the basic elements that are required for running or jogging. On top of this, Reebok’s customer service is also slow and it may take weeks to get any response to the queries. Since it’s a mid-range product, and if you’re someone who wants to spend less and avail just the basic features, then these shoes might be an option for you. Good luck!