If you’re willing to pay extra attention to your health but are struggling to hit the gym daily, let us tell you that spending a few minutes on a morning run can also be as effective as going to the gym. In addition to this, running comes with many other benefits, for instance, it’s more convenient, easier, and requires little investment.
That being said, it’s recommended that you spend a few dollars on buying high-quality running shoes and consider it as an indirect investment for your health. When we talk about athletic shoes, there are only a few brands that come into our minds. One of those brands is Adidas. In this article, we are going to talk about one of the best-selling shoes by Adidas that is known as Rockadia Trail 3.0.
Let’s discuss some of the most prominent features of Adidas women’s Rockadia trail 3.0 running shoes.
Overview – Adidas Women’s Rockadia Trail 3.0 Wide Running Shoes
These shoes come in 2 colors and are made up of mesh fabric and synthetic rubber. Rockadia Trail 3.0 features lace closure for better fitting and grip. In terms of comfortability, these shoes are integrated with Cloudfoam that keeps your feet safe and prevents any sort of heel discomfort.
If you have wide feet, you’ll be glad to know that these shoes have a 3-inch opening and wide toe box that will not only keep your toes comfortable but will also allow enough room to bend and twist your toes without any issues.
Overall, Adidas women’s Rockadia trail 3.0 would be an excellent choice for neutral runners.
Now that we have discussed the main specs of these shoes, it’s time to highlight some of their pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
- Trusted Brand: Adidas is a German shoe company that started in 1949. That’s right, they have been in the shoe business for over 7 decades. No wonder they are recognized as one of the best shoe companies in the world. Their products are loved by millions of users around the globe and they are known for their high-quality items.
- Affordable: Another good thing about these shoes is that they are very affordable. Price is a major concern for many buyers but when we’re talking about Adidas Women’s Rockadia Trail Running Shoes, you don’t have to worry about draining your bank to get these.
- Washable: The fabric used for manufacturing these shoes is suitable for a water wash. If you run on a muddy track, just give your shoes a quick wash and it will be as good as new.
- Wide toe box: Some buyers often complain that a narrow toe box is not only uncomfortable but painful. If you’re one of those people, here’s some good news for you. These shoes come with a wide toe box that will allow you to easily bend and move toes if needed.
- Lace closure: This feature allows a better grip for your foot. You can easily adjust the laces according to your preferences and you’re good to go.
- Refund policy: If you feel that you have received an incorrect size, color, or a damaged product, you may easily ask for a refund or replacement. Just make sure that the shoes are still in unused condition as this is one of the requirements from Adidas. Moreover, you may be charged additional fees for a refund, depending upon the vendor.
- Only comes in black: The worst part about these shoes is that it only comes in black color. This is probably a big turn-off for many potential buyers. On the bright side, black is the most sold color for shoes.
- Not slip-resistant: Some buyers complained that these shoes are very slippery on wet and tiled surfaces. It’s important to carefully select your running track or you may get injured.
- Not waterproof: Since these shoes are not waterproof, you need to be careful with walking or running over muddy tracks as it may deteriorate the quality of the shoes.
- Not comfortable: Some buyers complained that the shoes are not as comfortable as they expected. Some even mentioned that it’s painful wearing these shoes for longer periods.
- Other issues: Some buyers even suspected that these shoes are not the originals from Adidas. Since we didn’t see any indication on the sales page about this issue, we thought that it’s worth mentioning this matter. We highly recommend that you get in touch with the seller to discuss this topic before placing your order.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, the pair of Adidas women’s Rockadia trail 3.0 weighs 3 pounds. This is almost the double weight of average running shoes which is 1.6 pounds. Since these shoes are so heavy, they will probably affect your running.
Q. Where are these shoes made?
These shoes are made up of synthetic fiber upper and rubber soles.
Q. Are Adidas Women’s Rockadia Trail 3.0 Wide Running Shoes suitable for hiking?
Some buyers complained that they’ve been wearing these shoes for just a couple of months and the shoes have already started falling apart. This indicates that Adidas women’s Rockadia are not durable enough for hiking. Moreover, these shoes are also missing out on some important features such as slip resistance.
Verdict – Should you buy Adidas Women’s Rockadia Trail 3.0 Wide Running Shoes?
Adidas women’s Rockadia trail 3.0 shoes sales page has an overall rating of 4 stars out of 5, indicating that the majority of buyers are satisfied with their purchase. If we were to rate these shoes, we would also give them 4 stars because these shoes are missing out on some important features such as slip resistance. However, it must be noted that these are high-quality shoes and worth the price. If you’re looking for an affordable pair of shoes to match your morning running needs, Rockadia trail 3.0 would be an ideal choice. Good Luck!