Whether you’re a shoe enthusiast or not, Adidas is a brand that almost everyone around the globe has heard of. Adidas has always been in the limelight by sponsoring world-class events such as the Fifa world cup, Olympics, etc.
Adidas has been in the shoe business for over 70 years and has a huge fan following due to the quality of its products. In this article, we’ll be discussing one of the best-selling running shoes by Adidas. These are called Women’s swift run sneakers.
People often think that products from well-known brands are pricey. Well, that’s mostly true but not for women’s swift run sneakers by Adidas. These running shoes are specifically designed to be affordable without compromising on the quality of specs. Let’s go through some of the most prominent features of these shoes.
Overview – Adidas Originals Women’s Swift Run Sneakers
These shoes come in 4 different colors and are made up of synthetic fabric upper and rubber sole. To ensure durability and longevity, the shoes consist of strong stitching between the upper and soles.
Adidas has made sure that these shoes are lightweight so that you never experience foot stress while running. In terms of price, these shoes are probably one of the most affordable options in the market. We bet that you’ll never find shoes with the same set of features and quality at these rates.
Moving on to its looks, these are beautifully designed to suit the latest fashion trends in the shoe industry. The color variety ensures that Adidas women’s swift run sneakers match your dressing style and color.
Now that we have discussed the specs, let’s move on to the next section where we will discuss the pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
Let’s start with the positive factors about these shoes.
- Trusted brand: Adidas is a German shoe company that started in 1949. That’s right, they have been in the shoe business for over 7 decades. No wonder they are recognized as one of the best shoe companies in the world. Their products are loved by millions of users around the globe and they are known for their high-quality items.
- Affordable: Another good thing about these shoes is that they are very affordable. Price is a major concern for many buyers but when we’re talking about Adidas Originals Women’s Swift Run Sneakers, you don’t have to worry about draining your bank to get these.
- Multiple colors: These shoes come in 4 different colors and are an ideal option for those women who like having a wide range of color options to choose from.
- Multiple sizes: Adidas Originals Women’s Swift Run Sneakers come in 14 different sizes. So it’s no longer an issue if you are worried about not finding the right fit. The sizes cover almost all foot types and age groups.
- Refund policy: If you feel that you have received an incorrect size, color, or a damaged product, you may easily ask for a refund or replacement. Just make sure that the shoes are still in unused condition as this is one of the requirements from Adidas. Moreover, you may be charged additional fees for a refund, depending upon the vendor.
- Washable: The fabric used for manufacturing these shoes is suitable for a water wash. If you run on a muddy track, just give your shoes a quick wash and it will be as good as new.
- Lightweight: As we’ve already mentioned above, Adidas Originals Women’s Swift Run Sneakers are lightweight since they are specifically designed for walking and jogging. This feature is useful for maintaining the overall grip and reducing foot stress.
Here’s the list of negative aspects of Adidas women’s swift run sneakers.
- Narrow toe box: Some buyers complained that the toe box is very narrow and it becomes uncomfortable to wear Adidas women’s swift run sneakers for long periods. Just to be safe, it’s best to discuss these details with the seller before placing your order.
- Sizing issue: Some buyers complained that they received the incorrect size and when they tried asking for a refund, the customer support wasn’t very helpful. To avoid this problem, always make sure to get in touch with the seller and discuss the sizing details before placing the order.
- Poor customer support: It’s a shame that Adidas being such a reputable brand has poor customer support. Some buyers complained that it takes ages to receive updates on their queries and this is extremely frustrating if you’re trying to ask for a refund or replacement.
- Not slip resistant: Some buyers complained that these shoes are very slippery on wet and tiled surfaces. It’s important to carefully select your running track or you may get injured.
- Gets extremely moisty: Some buyers complained that these shoes can get very moisty from the inside which leads to issues such as burning feet and odor
Frequently asked questions
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, the pair of these shoes weigh roughly 1.37 pounds. This is less than the average weight of running shoes which is 1.6 pounds.
Q. Where are Adidas Originals Women’s Swift Run Sneakers made?
Although Adidas has hundreds of manufacturing centers all over the world, these particular shoes are manufactured in China.
Q. Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
No! These shoes are not an ideal choice for hiking since it’s missing out on some very important elements that are required for hiking such as durability and slip-resistance.
The sales page of these shoes indicates an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 and we agree with it. It’s rare to see shoes with so many features and brands as big as Adidas, offering shoes at such affordable prices. If you’re looking for something affordable to match your morning run routine, Adidas women’s swift run sneakers would be an ideal choice. Good luck!