If you’re a fitness enthusiast, you will agree that it’s necessary to have the right set of equipment to make your workout more effective and enjoyable. Similar is the case for running. Running is known to be one of the easiest and most convenient workouts to live a healthy lifestyle. Not only does it provide physical fitness but it’s also good for your mental health. However, to maintain this lifestyle without burning out, it’s important to invest some money in proper running shoes that would help make the run smooth, effective, and fun.
You’ll be pleased to know that in this article we’ll be reviewing one of the best-selling running shoes offered by Reebok. For those who don’t know, Reebok is one of the biggest shoe brands in the world and they are known for their high-quality products and innovation in the shoe industry.
The shoes that we are going to review are called Women’s Plus Lite 2.0 running shoes. Let’s quickly go through some of the basic specs of these shoes.
Overview – Reebok Women’s Plus Lite 2.0 Running Shoes
These shoes only come in one color and the materials used for manufacturing consist of synthetic fabric and rubber. These shoes contain carbon rubber in the rim and heels, ensuring excellent support and grip while running. These shoes also feature a wide opening that allows people with wide feet to easily fit in. Moreover, the fabric used in these shoes is stretchable, ensuring durability and longevity.
In addition, these shoes weigh almost half of what average running shoes weigh. This feature helps in making the run smoother and more effective.
Now that we have covered the basics, let’s move forward and discuss some of the pros and cons of Reebok women’s plus lite 2.0 running shoes.
Pros and Cons
Here’s the list of all the positive factors about these shoes.
- Affordable: Reebok women’s plus lite 2.0 running shoes start with the price tag of $47 and go as high as $75. This is pretty affordable because these shoes are specifically designed for running. If we take the example of other brands, you may end up paying double the price for the same set of features.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 14 different sizes and cover almost all types of foot types and age groups.
- Lightweight: One of the best things about these shoes is their weight. It allows the user to have a better grip and makes the running smoother and effective.
- Refund policy: If you feel that you have received an incorrect size, color, or a damaged product, you may easily ask for a refund or replacement. Just make sure that the shoes are still in unused condition as this is one of the requirements from Reebok. Moreover, you may be charged additional fees for a refund, depending upon the vendor.
- Stretchable: The stretchability of Reebok women’s plus lite 2.0 running shoes provides better durability and also keeps your feet comfortable.
- Washable: Ran through a muddy track? Don’t worry because Reebok has got you covered. The materials used for manufacturing these shoes are suitable for washing. Just a quick wash and your shoes will be as good as new, without even ruining the quality.
Here’s the list of all the negative factors about these shoes.
- Poor customer support: One of the worst things about Reebok is its customer service. If there’s an issue with your order, you might end up waiting for days and even weeks for getting any response from Reebok on your queries.
- No odor control: Running shoes can easily get very sweaty and can ultimately result in odor. Unfortunately, these shoes don’t come with odor control features. However, you can still prevent this issue by giving it a soapy wash.
- Not breathable: Some buyers complained that the insides can get very hot. Unfortunately, the shoe design and materials don’t allow breathability. If your feet can easily get very sweaty, you might want to reconsider ordering this pair of shoes.
- Not suitable for professional runners: Although the sales page mentions that these shoes are designed for runners, these still aren’t a great option for professional runners because Reebok women’s plus lite 2.0 shoes don’t have some necessary features such as shock absorption and slip-resistance.
- No shock absorption: Without shock absorption ability, it may become uncomfortable to run or jog for a long period. Moreover, it may also increase the risk of foot strain.
- Not slip-resistant: These shoes aren’t slip resistant so you might want to avoid running through tiled or other slippery surfaces.
- Only comes in one color: This may be a big turn-off for many potential buyers. Some buyers have very specific color requirements and this may not be an ideal pair because these only come in black.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where are Reebok Women’s Plus Lite 2.0 Running shoes made?
These shoes are manufactured in the US.
Q. Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
No! These aren’t as durable as they are supposed to be. Some buyers complained that the shoes tear when used for hiking and other similar activities. These shoes are only suitable for moderate jogging or running.
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, the weight for each pair is 7 ounces, which translates into 0.43 pounds per shoe or roughly 0.86 pounds for a pair. This is almost half the weight of casual sneakers.
Verdict – Should you buy Reebok Women’s Plus Lite 2.0 Running Shoes?
Reebok women’s plus lite 2.0 has an overall rating of 4 stars out of 5. If we were to rate these shoes, we would also give them 4 stars. Although these aren’t a great choice for professional runners, if you’re an average woman who likes to go for a morning jog or run to stay fit without spending a bank on a pair of shoes, then Reebok women’s plus lite 2.0 running shoes is probably the best option for you. Good luck!