When we talk about well-known shoe brands, we automatically assume that the products offered by those brands would be expensive. Although it’s usually true, that’s not always the case. For instance, if you are a fitness enthusiast, you’ve probably heard about Nike. This company is known for its high-quality products and innovation in the fitness and sports industry. However, their products are specially designed to suit the budget of average buyers.
This proves that you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars for something to fit your morning workout routine. Something affordable by a brand as big as Nike would do the magic. That being said, Nike does have some expensive products that are mostly designed for professional athletes and have some extra set of features that are not usually necessary for neutral runners.
In this article, we are going to review one of the best-selling athletic shoes by Nike. These shoes are known as Women’s Lunarglide 9. Let’s discuss some of the basic specs of these shoes.
Overview – Nike Women’s Lunarglide 9 White Tennis Shoes
These shoes come in 2 different colors and the materials used for manufacturing these shoes consist of breathable fabric and rubber. These shoes contain a padded collar that protects your feet at all times. In terms of comfortability, these shoes contain a thick layer of cushion that offers a springy effect when running. The design of these shoes is pretty basic and is not suitable for people who are looking for a fancy pair of shoes.
Moreover, Lunarglide 9 shoes are heavier than the average shoes so they may stress your feet if used for walking or running. These shoes feature a lace-up closure that would ensure a perfect fit. Another amazing thing about these shoes is their ability to keep your feet dry and limiting common issues such as odor.
Now that we have covered the basics, it’s time to move on to the next section where we will highlight some pros and cons of Lunarglide 9 tennis shoes.
Pros and Cons
- Trusted brand: Nike is known for its quality and has a loyal fan base from all around the world. This company has been in business for over 5 decades and has served millions of customers.
- Refund Policy: If you believe that you received an incorrect order or a damaged item, you can easily ask for a refund or order replacement. Just make sure that the item you received needs to be unused for this refund policy to work. Moreover, some vendors may also charge additional fees for issuing a refund. It’s best if you get in touch with the seller and discuss these details before placing the order.
- Good customer support: Unlike other shoe brands, Nike is also known for its good customer support. Got issues with your order? No worries, just leave them an email and your queries will be quickly answered.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 12 different sizes that cover almost all types of feet and age groups. You won’t have any problems finding the right fit for your feet.
- Washable: The fabric used for manufacturing these shoes allows them to be water-washed. Just give your shoes a quick wash and they will be as good as new.
- Not slip-resistant: Despite being labeled as tennis shoes, it’s a shame that Nike women’s lunarglide 9 are not slip-resistant. Not only is this one of the most important features of tennis shoes, but it can also be hazardous and may result in an injury.
- No shock absorption: Shock absorption is useful for decreasing foot stress while running, jogging, and running. Using these shoes for running may get uncomfortable (or even painful) if used for long periods.
- Overpriced for its features: Considering its price, these shoes don’t offer as many features as some buyers would expect. In fact, it’s missing out on some very important features that other brands offer for a fraction of this price.
- Very expensive: These shoes come with a price tag of $160, which is a lot more than what average buyers are willing to pay for. Since we can all agree that the price of the product is the most important factor for many buyers, this could be a big turn-off.
- Only comes in 2 colors: Unlike other brands that offer tones of color options for buyers to choose from, Nike Women’s Lunarglide 9 shoes only come in 2 colors – White and Beige.
- Very heavy: The sales page indicates that these shoes weigh roughly 2 pounds. This is a lot more than the average weight of shoes in this range.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
No, these shoes are not suitable for hiking because it’s missing out on some important features that are necessary for hiking such as, slip resistance, shock absorption, and lightweight. Using these shoes for hiking will not only deteriorate the quality but will also increase the chances of an accident.
Q. Where are Nike Women’s Lunarglide 9 shoes made?
Although Nike has its manufacturing centers in China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Thailand – this particular model of shoes is made in China.
Q. What materials are used for making Nike Women’s Lunarglide 9 shoes?
The upper of these shoes are made up of synthetic fabric while the soles are made up of synthetic rubber. These materials ensure durability and also make the shoes washable.
Verdict – Should you buy Nike Women’s Lunarglide 9 White Tennis Shoes?
Although the sales page of Nike Women’s Lunarglide 8 shoes indicates an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, we believe that these shoes are highly overpriced for their features. If you browse through the internet, you can easily find many other brands offering the same set of features and quality for a fraction of its price. There’s no doubt that the overall quality of these shoes is pretty good, but since it’s missing out on some core features, we would give it 3 stars out of 5.