When we talk about athletic footwear, there are only a couple of brands that come into our minds. One of those brands is Reebok. Whether you’re a shoe enthusiast or not, you’ve probably heard of Reebok. This brand has been in the shoe business for over 6 decades and they are known for their high-quality products and innovation in this industry.
In today’s article, we will be discussing one of the best-selling running shoes by Reebok that not only has an excellent set of features but also comes at a pretty affordable price.
We can all agree that it is rare to see shoes that come from brands as big as Reebok, being sold at such affordable rates, but Reebok never disappoints its customers.
The shoes in question are known as Flash film 2.0 running shoes that are specifically designed for women runners. Let’s start by discussing some of its prominent features.
These shoes come in 2 colors and are made up of breathable mesh fabric and synthetic rubber soles. These materials ensure durability and longevity. Moreover, the breathable fabric helps in keeping your feet dry and preventing common issues such as odor.
If you’re worried about fitting, we bet that you’ll have no complaints on this matter because the lace-up closure would ensure perfect fitting and grip. To make your running more effective, Reebok also made sure to keep the shoe lightweight.
As you may agree, running shoes require frequent washing and it can be pretty frustrating if the shoes are not suitable for water-wash. Fortunately, you won’t have any issues on this subject because these shoes are suitable for washing.
In terms of looks, the design itself is pretty standard but some buyers mentioned that the toe box is not as wide as they expected and may cause a bit of discomfort for people with wide toes.
Now that we’ve highlighted the specs, it’s time to go through the pros and cons of Reebok Flash film 2.0.
Pros and Cons
- Trusted brand: Reebok is known for its quality and has a loyal fan base from all around the world. This company has been in business for over 6 decades and has served millions of customers.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 14 different sizes that cover almost all types of feet and age groups. You won’t have any problems finding the right fit for your feet.
- Lightweight: The sales page indicates that the total weight of both pairs is 1.25 pounds or 0.62 pounds per shoe. This is less than the average shoe weight which is around 1.6 pounds for a pair.
- Breathable design: These shoes consist of a breathable design that allows you to keep your feet dry and prevent issues such as odor and hot feet.
- Washable: The fabric used for manufacturing these shoes allows them to be water-washed. Just give your shoes a quick wash and they will be as good as new.
- Good customer support: Unlike other shoe brands, Reebok is also known for its good customer support. Got issues with your order? No worries, just leave them an email and your queries will be quickly answered.
- Comes with a refund and replacement policy: If you believe that you received an incorrect order or a damaged item, you can easily ask for a refund or order replacement. Just make sure that the item you received needs to be unused for this refund policy to work. Moreover, some vendors may also charge additional fees for issuing a refund. It’s best if you get in touch with the seller and discuss these details before placing the order.
- Limited colors: The biggest downside of Reebok Women’s Flash film 2.0 running shoes is that it only comes in 2 colors. This can be a big turn-off for some buyers who like having a wide range of color options to choose from.
- A bit expensive: Although these shoes are just slightly more expensive than other running shoes with a similar set of features, they still may not be the ideal option for those who have a limited budget to spend on shoes.
- Not slip-resistant: Despite being labeled as running shoes, it’s a shame that Reebok’s women’s Flash film 2.0 is not slip-resistant. Not only is this one of the most important features of running shoes, but it can also be hazardous and may result in an injury.
- No shock-absorption: Shock absorption is useful for decreasing foot stress while running, jogging, and running. Using these shoes for running may get uncomfortable (or even painful) if used for long periods.
- Not very durable: Although Reebok is known for its quality, some buyers complained that this particular model isn’t as durable as they expected. According to this, the soles peeled off just after a few months of use.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where are these made?
These shoes consist of synthetic fabric and rubber soles. The materials used for manufacturing these shoes allow them to be water-washed and increase durability.
Q. Are these shoes suitable for people with flat feet?
Although the sales page doesn’t indicate anything regarding flat feet, some buyers complained that these shoes can get uncomfortable and even painful for flat feet.
Q. Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
No! These may not be the ideal shoes for hiking as they are not as durable as some expected. It’s best to use them only for running.
Verdict – Should you buy Reebok Women’s Flash film 2.0 Running Shoes?
Reebok women’s flash film 2.0 running shoes have an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. However, if we were to rate these shoes, we would give them 3.5 stars. Although these shoes may look like an ideal option for those who are willing to buy running shoes without breaking their bank, it still doesn’t change the fact that these shoes are missing out on some key features such as slip-resistance and shock absorption. That being said, if you’ve just started running and need to buy an affordable pair of shoes to fit your morning jog needs, you might want to grab these.