We can all agree that our health is the most important thing in our lives and we should never compromise on it. In such a fast-paced society, it often becomes difficult to prioritize our health and we often start neglecting it completely. If you’re one of those people whose work routine doesn’t allow adding working out into their lifestyle, then you should try replacing the gym with running, which is more convenient and equally healthy.
That being said, make sure to invest in a nice pair of running shoes to make things more effective and easier, or you may soon burn out. In this article, we are going to review an amazing pair of running shoes that are offered by one of the most reputable shoe brands in the world. If you haven’t guessed it already, the name of this brand is Adidas. These shoes are called Women’s Stan Smith. Let’s start by discussing some of the most prominent specs of these shoes.
Overview – Adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith Shoes
These shoes only come in white color and the material used for manufacturing Women’s stan smith shoes consists of synthetic leather that ensures the durability and longevity of the product.
These shoes feature lace-up closure that allows better fitting for any foot type. The upper contains tiny holes that will keep your feet dry at all times and also eliminate common issues caused by sweating such as odor.
In terms of design, Women’s stan smith shoes offer a classic 70’s touch that looks very attractive. Adidas also ensured the required comfortability by installing a thick layer of cushion beneath the footbed.
Now that we have covered the basics, it’s time to move on to the next section where we will highlight some pros and cons of Adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith Shoes.
Pros and Cons
Here’s the list of all the positive factors about these shoes.
- Trusted brand: Adidas is a German shoe company that started in 1949. That’s right, they have been in the shoe business for over 7 decades. No wonder they are recognized as one of the best shoe companies in the world. Their products are loved by millions of users around the globe and they are known for their high-quality items.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 13 different sizes, covering all foot types and age groups. Now, you won’t have to worry about not finding the perfect fit for your feet.
- Waterproof: The shoe upper is made up of waterproof material. Now, you no longer have to worry about accidentally spilling coffee over your shoes.
- Breathable design: Breathable design keeps your feet dry and eliminates some common issues such as burning feet and odor.
- Odor control: The shoe design and manufacturing materials used for making these shoes will keep your feet dry. This will also limit sweaty feet and eliminate any risks of odor.
- Refund policy: If you feel that you have received an incorrect size, color, or a damaged product, you may easily ask for a refund or replacement. Just make sure that the shoes are still in unused condition as this is one of the requirements from Adidas. Moreover, you may be charged additional fees for a refund, depending upon the vendor.
Here’s the list of all the negative factors about these shoes.
- Limited colors: These shoes only come in white color, whereas shoes from other brands with the same quality and same set of features offer a wide range of color options. This can be a big turn-off for many potential buyers.
- Not slip-resistant: Some buyers complained that these shoes are very slippery on wet and tiled surfaces. It’s important to carefully select your running track or you may get injured.
- Expensive: These shoes start with a price tag of $65 and go as high as $105. For many buyers, price is the most important factor to consider and unfortunately, these may not be the best shoes if you’re on a budget.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Are these authentic pairs of shoes by Adidas?
Although some reviews claim that these are fake, no evidence supports this claim. As far as the quality and features are concerned, these shoes offer everything that it mentions on the sales page. If you still have any doubts, we suggest that you directly get in touch with the seller and discuss your queries.
Q. Where are these shoes made?
As mentioned on the sales page, these shoes are made up of pure leather and synthetic rubber soles. The materials used for manufacturing these shoes ensure their durability and longevity.
Q. How are these shoes different from Swift run sneakers?
There are a few differences between Women’s stan smith shoes and Women’s swift run sneakers. One of the biggest differences is that there aren’t color options in Stan Smith shoes while Swift run comes in a wide range of different colors. Moreover, the quality of Stan smith might be better since it’s made up of pure leather and synthetic rubber soles, while swift run sneakers are made up of fabric and rubber soles.
Q. How much do Adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith Shoes weigh?
The pair of Women’s stan smith shoes weighs roughly 2.45 pounds. Since the average weight of shoes in this range is around 1.6 pounds, this indicates that these shoes are pretty heavy weighted.
Verdict – Should you buy Adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith Shoes?
These shoes have an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, indicating that the majority of buyers are satisfied with their purchase. However, it’s important to realize that it mostly depends on who we ask this question too. For instance, Stan smith shoes may not be an ideal option for you if you’re low on budget or want your shoes in any different color. However, if the quality of the product is your top priority, then you should buy these shoes. If we were to rate Adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith Shoes, we would also give it 4.5 stars for its quality and brand name.