If you work in the healthcare industry, you are probably aware of how stressful the job can get. For instance, the nurses are often required to work 12 to 16-hour shifts. To survive in such a work environment, it’s equally important to look after your health and opt for techniques that can reduce your overall stress and tiredness.
Since they barely get any time to sit and relax, the most convenient way of being comfortable is to wear shoes that are specifically designed for nurses. Today we’re going to discuss footwear for nurses that are presented by one of the most renowned shoe brands in the world. If you haven’t heard of Crocs already, we must mention that this brand is known for its quality products and is trusted by millions of customers.
These shoes are called Neria Pro Li by Crocs. Let’s discuss some of its most prominent features.
Overview – Crocs Women’s Neria Pro Ii Clogs
These clogs come in 14 different colors and the material used for manufacturing consists of synthetic leather which ensures the durability and longevity of the product. Moreover, the upper is also suitable to be washed with soap and water and will not deteriorate its quality.
Moving on to its design, you’ll be glad to know that Crocs women’s Neria Pro Li clogs consist of wide opening and toe regions. This ensures that you will easily be able to move and bend the toes. Moreover, these shoes are fully tested for comfortability and there’s a thick layer of cushion beneath the footbed to keep your heels safe and protected from foot strains.
Overall, Crocs did an excellent job manufacturing these clogs because they didn’t miss out on any important features. There’s not much to complain about and these shoes are a good value for the price you pay.
Now that we’ve discussed the basic specs, it’s time to highlight some pros and cons of Neria Pro Li clogs.
Pros and Cons
- Trusted brand: If you’re a shoe enthusiast, you must have heard of Crocs. This company has been selling high-quality shoes for a wide range of purposes for almost 2 decades. Their products have thousands of positive reviews and the fan community consists of millions of users from all around the world.
- Affordable: Another good thing about these shoes is that they are very affordable. Price is a major concern for many buyers but when we’re talking about Crocs Women’s Neria Pro Ii Clogs, you don’t have to worry about draining your bank to get these.
- Multiple sizes: With 8 different sizes, it’s guaranteed that you will find the perfect fit for your feet. It’s important to note that these shoes are specifically designed for adults so you won’t be able to find shoe sizes for kids.
- Washable: The fabric consists of washable materials. Next time, you won’t have to worry if someone accidentally walks over your feet, leaving behind all that dirt over the shoes. Just give it a quick wash with detergent and this pair will be as good as new.
- Slip-resistant: Crocs women’s Neria pro li clogs consist of slip-resistant soles, making it easy for the users to work over slippery and wet surfaces.
- Lightweight: One of the best things about these shoes is their weight. It allows the user to have a better grip and makes the running smoother and effective.
- Limited colors: These clogs come in only 4 colors and all these colors are just different shades of black. Whereas, clogs from other brands in the same price range can offer a wide range of color options. This can be a big turn-off for many potential buyers.
- Suffocating: Some buyers complained that due to its design, these clogs can get very sweaty and suffocating. This leads to issues such as burning feet and odor.
- No refund policy: There is no indication of the refund policy on Crocs Women’s Neria Pro Ii clogs sales page. This could be a problem for some buyers, especially if you receive a damaged or incorrect product.
- Sizing issue: Many buyers complained that they didn’t receive the size they asked for. Some even complained that the size label on the shoe itself is incorrect. You might want to discuss the sizing details with the seller before placing your order.
- No odor control: Running shoes can easily get very sweaty and can ultimately result in odor. Unfortunately, these shoes don’t come with odor control features. However, you can still prevent this issue by giving it a soapy wash.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where are these shoes made?
Crocs have its manufacturing centers in multiple locations such as Mexico, China, Vietnam, Argentina, Romania, Italy, Bosnia, etc. However, this particular pair of shoes are manufactured in China.
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, these shoes weigh roughly 14.39 ounces for a pair. This translates into 0.9 pounds. This is way less than the average weight of clogs which is around 1.6 pounds.
Q. Are Crocs Women’s Neria Pro Li Clogs suitable for hiking?
No! Crocs women’s Neria pro-Li clogs are not meant to be used for hiking. Although it has all the features that are required for hiking, you should still avoid wearing these because clogs consist of a different design overall and are more suitable for work environments.
Verdict – Should you buy Crocs Women’s Neria Pro Ii Clogs?
Crocs women’s Neria pro-LI clogs have an overall rating of 4 stars out of 5, indicating that the majority of buyers are satisfied with their purchase. If you’re looking for high-quality clogs to wear at work, these can be an ideal option because the clogs have an excellent set of features such as slip-resistance, lightweight, washable, etc. Moreover, Neria Pro LI clogs are also pretty affordable. If we were to rate these shoes, we would give them 5 stars. Good luck!