If you’re looking for a pair of running shoes, finding them through an online marketplace seems to be the most convenient option. However, searching for shoes online will probably generate millions of options. At the end of the day, you may get overwhelmed by the variety of available options. It’s also frustrating to see that the brands only mention the positive aspects of the product, leaving behind all those obvious cons that you only find out after receiving the order. Sometimes, things can get more frustrating due to fake advertising.
Considering this, we’ve decided to conduct the research ourselves and present you with an unbiased review of the best-selling running shoes in the market. In this article, we are going to talk about Brooks women’s levitate 2 shoes. For those who don’t know, Brooks is one of the most reputable shoe brands in the world and they are known for their high-quality products and innovation in the shoe industry. Let’s discuss some of the most prominent features of Brooks women’s levitate 2 running shoes.
Overview – Brooks Women’s levitate 2 running shoes
These shoes come in 10 different colors and the materials used for manufacturing Brooks women’s levitate 2 consists of synthetic rubber and breathable mesh. These shoes consist of DNA AMP midsole technology which is known for boosting performance on the running track. Another factor to enhance the performance is its springy effect that helps by adding extra push for runners.
Moreover, Brooks made sure that these shoes are lightweight by eliminating excess bulk. This helps in maintaining the grip for runners on the track. In terms of design, these shoes deliver a modernized touch and Brooks made sure that these shoes don’t lag from other running shoe brands out there.
Like any other product, these shoes also have their share of pros and cons that we will highlight below.
Pros and Cons
Here’s the list of all the positive factors about these shoes.
- Multiple colors: These shoes come in 10 different colors. It’s good news for those buyers who prefer a wide range of color options.
- Trusted brand: Brooks is an American shoe company that started in 1914. That right, they have been in the shoe business for over 100 years. No wonder they are recognized as one of the best shoe companies in the world. Their products are loved by millions of users around the globe and they are known for their high-quality items.
- Refund policy: Unlike many other shoe brands, Brooks products are easily refundable. Just make sure that the shoes are still in unused condition. Moreover, some vendors may require additional fees to refund the product. It’s best to discuss these details with the seller beforehand.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 15 different sizes, covering almost all foot types and age groups. Now you won’t have to worry about not finding the perfect fit for your feet.
- Shock absorption: This feature reduces foot stress while jogging, running, and jumping. No matter how hard you go on your feet, these shoes are guaranteed to keep your feet comfortable and reduce the risk of foot strain.
- Washable: The fabric used for manufacturing Brooks women’s levitate 2 running shoes allows them to be water washed. Just give your shoes a quick wash and they will be as good as new.
Here’s the list of all negative factors about Levitate 2 shoes.
- Not slip resistant: Buyers complained that the shoes are not slip-resistant. Some even slipped off on wet surfaces which resulted in minor injuries. You must be very careful while running in these shoes and try to avoid tiled or other slippery surfaces.
- Not durable: These may not be the most durable shoes in the market. Some buyers complained that the stitching is not as good as they expected and others indicated that the soles peel off just after a couple of months of use.
- Very expensive: Brooks women’s levitate 2 running shoes are one of the higher-end shoes in the market. If you browse through the internet, you may be able to find shoes with similar quality and features for a fraction of this price. These start with the price tag of $80 and can go as high as $362.
- Overpriced for its features: Despite having such an expensive price, these shoes don’t offer anything unique. This feature can be found in any running shoes and thus, we believe that levitate 2 is overpriced for the features it brings to the table.
- Poor customer support: Some buyers complained that it’s frustrating to get hold of any customer support representative to answer their queries. This gets even more frustrating if the buyer receives an incorrect or damaged product and wants to ask for a replacement.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on its sales page, the pair of Brooks women’s levitate 2 running shoes weigh roughly 1.8 pounds. This is more than the average weight of running shoes which is 1.6 pounds.
Q. Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
No, these shoes are not suitable for hiking because they are not as durable as some buyers would expect.
Q. Where are these shoes made?
Although Brooks is a US-based company, most of their shoes (including these) are manufactured in China.
Verdict – Should you buy Brooks Women’s levitate 2 running shoes?
Although the sales page indicates the overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, if we were to rate these shoes, we would give them 3 stars. This is because Brooks women’s levitate 2 running shoes don’t bring anything unique to the table and still come with a ridiculously expensive price.
That being said, these are pretty good in terms of quality (as one would expect from Brooks). Only if these shoes had some extra features such as slip-resistance and lightweight, they would have been an ideal option for many buyers.
We hope this article covered everything that you wanted to know about Levitate 2 shoes. Good luck!