Whether you are a fitness enthusiast or not, when we talk about athletic shoes, there are only a handful of shoe brands that come to mind. One of those brands is Adidas. This company has been in the business for over 70 years and they have captured a significant market share in the fitness industry. Moreover, this company has always remained in the limelight for major sporting events such as the Fifa world cup or Olympics.
When we talk about athletic shoes from Adidas, we can always guarantee that the shoes will be of high quality and loaded with amazing specs. Unlike many other brands, Adidas has always made sure to deliver the best products for the most competitive prices.
In this article, we are going to talk about an amazing pair of tennis shoes by Adidas that has received thousands of positive reviews from customers. The name of these shoes is women’s game court tennis shoes.
Let’s go through some of the most prominent specs of these tennis shoes.
Overview – Adidas Women’s Gamecourt Tennis Shoes
These shoes come in 4 different colors and the materials used for manufacturing Gamecourt tennis shoes include synthetic fabric and rubber. These shoes weigh less than the average running shoes, making it easier for the users to carry on with their athletic activities without stressing their feet.
These shoes have a pretty standard design and don’t provide the fancy look that some buyers are looking for. Talking about the design, it’s important to note that these shoes contain a wide toe box, making them an ideal option for people with wide feet.
Now it’s time to highlight some of the pros and cons of Adidas women’s game court tennis shoes.
Pros and Cons
Here’s the list of some positive factors about these shoes.
- Trusted brand: Adidas is a German shoe company that started in 1949. That’s right, they have been in the shoe business for over 7 decades. No wonder they are recognized as one of the best shoe companies in the world. Their products are loved by millions of users around the globe and they are known for their high-quality items.
- Multiple colors: These shoes come in 5 different colors and are an ideal option for those women who like having a wide range of color options to choose from.
- Multiple sizes: These shoes come in 14 different sizes, covering almost all foot types and age groups. Now you don’t have to worry about not finding the perfect fit for your toes.
- Suitable for professional use: As mentioned on the sales page, Adidas women’s game court tennis shoes are specifically designed considering the needs of professional tennis players and athletes.
- Washable: The fabric used for manufacturing these shoes is suitable for a water wash. If you run on a muddy track, just give your shoes a quick wash and it will be as good as new.
- Refund policy: If you feel that you have received an incorrect size, color, or a damaged product, you may easily ask for a refund or replacement. Just make sure that the shoes are still in unused condition as this is one of the requirements from Adidas. Moreover, you may be charged additional fees for a refund, depending upon the vendor.
Here’s the list of all negative factors of Adidas women’s game court tennis shoes.
- Expensive: These shoes start with a price tag of $65 and go as high as $133. For many buyers, price is the most important factor to consider and unfortunately, these may not be the best shoes if you’re on a budget.
- Not slip-resistant: Some buyers complained that these shoes are very slippery on wet and tiled surfaces. It’s important to carefully select your running track or you may get injured.
- Heavyweight: As mentioned on the sales page, the pair of Adidas women’s game court tennis shoes weighs around 2.5 pounds. This is way more than the average weight of walking shoes which is 1.6 pounds. This heavy weight may affect your walking speed and may cause extra stress on your feet.
- Sizing issue: Some buyers complained that they received the incorrect size and when they tried asking for a refund, the customer support wasn’t very helpful. To avoid this problem, always make sure to get in touch with the seller and discuss the sizing details before placing the order.
- Not very durable: Despite being one of the most expensive running shoes in the market, it’s disappointing to see that the shoes aren’t as durable as they are supposed to be. For some buyers, these shoes only lasted for a few months.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, the pair of Adidas women’s game court tennis shoes weigh roughly 2.5 pounds. This is more than the average weight of tennis shoes which is 1.6 pounds.
Q. Where are these shoes manufactured?
Although Adidas has hundreds of manufacturing centers all over the world, these particular shoes are manufactured in China.
Q. Are the shoes suitable for running?
These shoes are not recommended to be used for hiking because they are missing out on some very important specs that are needed for hiking such as; Lightweight, durability, and slip-resistance. Using these shoes for hiking would not only deteriorate the quality of the shoes but may also result in an injury.
Verdict – Should you buy Adidas Women’s Gamecourt Tennis Shoes?
Adidas women’s game court tennis shoes have an overall rating of 4 stars out of 5, indicating that the majority of buyers are satisfied with their purchase. If we were to rate these shoes, we would give them 3 stars because the shoes are missing out on some important features such as durability and slip-resistance. Other than these 2 factors, there’s nothing negative about these shoes. The price may seem a bit out of budget for some buyers but the quality and brand name justifies it.
To conclude, we hope that this review would prove to be helpful for you to make the decision. Good luck!