If you are a shoe enthusiast, you may have multiple pairs of shoes, each serving its purpose. For instance, running shoes fit your daily running routine, while work shoes provide you with the comfort that you may require at work. But what if we tell you that a single pair of shoes can be enough to serve you with both these purposes. It’s more like killing two birds with one stone. That’s right! In this article, we are going to talk about shoes from one of the most trusted brands in the world offering shoes that are suitable for both work and athletic purposes. These shoes are known as Work N’ Cushion 4.0 and they are presented by Reebok.
For those who don’t know, Reebok is one of the biggest shoe brands in the world and they are known for quality products and innovation in the shoe industry. Let’s talk about the most prominent features of these shoes.
Overview – Reebok Women’s Work N’ Cushion 4.0 Walking Shoes
Work N’ cushion comes in 2 colors, black and white. The materials used for manufacturing include synthetic leather and rubber. The footbed of these shoes consists of memory tech foam for ensuring maximum comfortability and foot safety.
Another great thing about these shoes is that they come installed with DMX ride technology that helps you with maintaining the grip and providing you a smoother and effective experience.
In terms of affordability, we would like to mention that it’s a mid-range product but it’s rare to see shoes with so many extra features at this price.
Let’s highlight some of its pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
- Best for professional use: The sales page indicates that these shoes are also suitable for professional runners and athletes. This makes these shoes one of the cheapest options for professionals.
- Affordable: Another good thing about these shoes is that they are very affordable. Price is a major concern for many buyers but when we’re talking about Reebok Women’s Work N’ Cushion 4.0 Walking Shoes, you don’t have to worry about draining your bank to get these.
- Long-lasting: The materials used for manufacturing these shoes ensure durability and longevity.
- Trusted brand: Reebok is one of the most reputable brands in the world. They have been in this business for decades and their loyal customer base consists of buyers from all over the world. This is mostly because the company has always maintained the quality of its products.
- Slip-resistant: Reebok women’s work N’ cushion 4.0 walking shoes consist of slip-resistant soles, making it easy for the users to work over slippery and wet surfaces. Now you don’t have to worry about those extra-careful steps on the running/jogging track.
- Oil resistant: The shoe upper is made up of oil-resistant material, making sure that the quality of these shoes is maintained in case of accidental oil slippage.
- Washable: The fabric consists of washable materials. Next time, you won’t have to worry if someone accidentally walks over your feet, leaving behind all that dirt over the shoes. Just give it a quick wash with detergent and this pair will be as good as new.
- Good customer support: One of the best things about Reebok is its customer service. Unlike other brands, you don’t have to wait for days or even weeks to get responses to your queries. This can be useful if you receive an incorrect order and you’re looking for a refund or replacement.
- Lightweight: One of the best things about these shoes is their weight. It allows the user to have a better grip and makes the running smoother and effective.
- Limited colors: For some buyers, color variety is one of the most important factors. Unfortunately Reebok women’s work N’ cushion 4.0 shoes only come in 2 colors, black and white.
- Uncomfortable: Some buyers complained that the shoes aren’t as comfortable as they expected, especially for flat feet.
- Sizing issue: Many buyers complained that they didn’t receive the size they asked for. Some even complained that the size label on the shoe itself is incorrect. You might want to discuss the sizing details with the seller before placing your order.
- Not shock-resistant: Most shoes in this price range offer a shock absorption feature. This is disappointing to see that Reebok women’s work N’ cushion 4.0 walking shoes don’t support shock absorption.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where are these shoes made?
Most Reebok shoes are made in Vietnam and China. This particular model is manufactured in Vietnam.
Q How much do these shoes weigh?
As mentioned on the sales page, a pair of Reebok Women’s Work N’ Cushion 4.0 shoes weigh roughly 1.5 pounds. This is a bit less than the average weight of walking shoes which is 1.6 pounds, indicating that these are lightweight.
Q Are these shoes suitable for hiking?
Although the sales page doesn’t indicate much on this topic except for the fact that these are made up of leather upper and slip-resistant soles. Since both of these factors are important for hiking, we conclude that these shoes can be used for hiking purposes as well. However, it’s important to mention that these are mostly designed for walking and running.
Q. Are these shoes suitable for people with flat feet?
Some buyers with flat feet mentioned that the shoes are perfect for their feet. Be it sizing or comfortability, Reebok women’s work n’ cushion 4.0 fulfilled all necessities and the buyers seem very positive about the product.
Verdict – Should you buy Reebok Women’s Work N’ Cushion 4.0 Walking Shoes?
Reebok women’s work N’ cushion 4.0 shoes have an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, indicating that the majority of buyers are satisfied with their purchase. If we were to rate these shoes, we would give them 5 stars because these shoes have many positive factors. Not only do these come from one of the most renowned shoe brands in the world, but it also has an excellent set of features such as slip-resistance, oil resistance, lightweight, etc. Moreover, these shoes are specifically designed for professional use. It’s rare to see shoes with so many features at such an affordable price.