There are so many types of Crocs shoes out there; it’s hard to keep track! But that’s a good thing because it means you can find the perfect pair for your needs. Whether you’re looking for something stylish or something comfortable, Crocs has you covered.
How many types of Crocs are there?
Here are just a few of the many types of Crocs shoes available on the market today.
The Classic Clog
This is the original Crocs shoe, and we’re pretty sure it’s also the most versatile. The classic Crocs come in a variety of colors and materials and can be dressed up or down. They’re great for both cooler and warmer weather, so you only need one pair. Plus, they come in both adult and kids (age 12 and under) sizes. If you’re looking for a pair of Crocs to wear every day, your search starts and ends with the classic style.
The Croslite™ Sandal
These popular casual shoes are available in both men’s and women’s sizing, so everyone can join in on the comfort! They have an adjustable hook-and-loop strap at the heel, making them easy to slip on or off as needed. The croslite™ material makes it easy to clean these after wearing them out anywhere.
Just throw them in the washing machine! It also makes them great for hiking, thanks to their lightweight construction. Many of our customers choose this type of shoe when they know being outdoors is on the docket.
The Sport Slide
If you’re looking for a more athletic option, try these sports slides. They have a croslite™ footbed and an injected unit bottom which makes them comfortable to wear around as well as a slip-on when you need them for sports or leisure activities.
You can even throw them in the washing machine! It’s always great to have shoes that double as options for different types of clothing and occasions. These are perfect for casual days at work and your weekend workout routine.
The Clogger Style Sandal
This stylish Sandal is available in both men’s and women’s sizing; it has a quick-drying fit thanks to its-weather resin body material. It features a slip-resistant outsole and quick dry lining, which makes them great for outdoor use, even in wet weather. Plus, they’re easy to slip on and off while still providing the same great fit that you’d expect from Crocs shoes.
The Lahina Slide Sandal
This Sandal can be worn out to dinner or dressing up casual outfits; the adjustable hook-and-loop strap at the back ensures you get a custom fit every time. They also feature Croslite™ material for lightweight comfort and ease of cleaning after wearing these outside all day long.
The lace detail at the upper provides just enough extra flair! Whether you’re looking for something dressy or casual, this is an excellent pair of shoes that work with every style.
The Stas Move Sandal
This is one of the most versatile and comfortable sandals you can buy! It features a slip-resistant outsole which makes it great for exercising or hanging out on warm days. The adjustable hook-and-loop strap creates a custom fit, so you’re guaranteed to be as comfortable as possible during your day.
These shoes can be worn with anything from our more casual outfits to some of the more dressy items in your wardrobe. You’ll want these in your closet if just looking at them doesn’t put you in a good mood!
The Kids Classic Clog Shoes (12 and under)
These come in fun colors and styles like Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse, and Disney Princesses. They’re created with kids’ foot health in mind, so you can be sure they provide the same comfort that grownups love.
The Unisex Croslite™ Sandal
These are available in a variety of styles and colors. They have an adjustable hook-and-loop strap at the back, which ensures you get the perfect fit every time. Plus, these shoes are made for both men and women! You can find them available in different sizes to ensure everyone gets what they need out of their purchase.
These sandals make it easy to walk around town or hike trails outdoors without sacrificing your style sense. The croslite™ material is also easy to clean after wearing them no matter where you go!
What makes Crocs so good?
Crocs are one of the most popular shoes in the world, but what makes them so good? Some people might say that they’re just ugly, but there are many reasons why Crocs are a great choice for footwear. Here are some features that make Crocs are so good.
- Crocs shoes are super lightweight and comfortable, so it’s easy to wear them everywhere and anywhere!
- They look great with pretty much everything: casual outfits, dressy ones, and even for work and play. You can pair them with just about anything in your wardrobe when you feel like switching up your style a bit!
- The croslite™ material makes Crocs shoes easy to clean after wearing them out in the yard, walking around all day shopping at the mall, strolling down the boardwalk at the beach, etc. It saves time having to worry about the upkeep of these shoes after they’ve been worn!
- You can slip Crocs on or off easily without worrying about fasteners or tying laces.
- You can wear Crocs all day without feeling like your feet are tired, achy, or sore in any way!
- Crocs shoes are lightweight and easy to pack for traveling, plus they take up less space in your suitcase than other types of footwear.
- They come in so many stylish designs you’re guaranteed to find one that suits you perfectly! Whether it be flip flops, clogs, slides, heels, flats, etc., Crocs have everything! With their wide range of styles, it’s easy to find casual or dressy options depending on the occasion at hand, along with suitable color choices that look good on just about anyone.
- Kids will love cute Crocs shoes too! They’re available at a great price and provide a lot of the same benefits as the adult varieties, except they come in fun designs for children who want to have their own special footwear.
- Crocs are comfortable no matter what your shoe size is or how big or small your feet are! Their wide range of sizes means there are enough options to accommodate everyone’s unique style needs.
- They’re perfect for any climate because they can be worn out in the snow, slush, rain without getting soaked through! The croslite™ material never absorbs liquid, so it won’t damage your Crocs shoes even if you go out during a downpour.